Hi there!


My name is Tristi Pinkston, and I'm a professional freelance editor with twenty years of experience and hundreds of successful manuscripts under my belt. 

Many of my projects have gone on to win awards and become bestsellers. I'd be more than happy to discuss your project with you.



Here are my parameters:
  • I don't work with horror, erotica, or vulgar language.
  • I'm looking for projects that have gone through at least a couple of beta readers beforehand.
  • I work with Times New Roman, 12 pt. double spaced. I use Word and prefer to email manuscripts rather than using shared documents.
  • My fee includes both line editing and content editing. 

I specialize in helping authors strengthen their skills and find their voice. I love taking a diamond in the rough and watching it sparkle. 

I offer a free three-page sample edit to see if our styles are a match. From there, I request 10% down with the remainder due at the time of completion. A bid will be made when I have had a chance to discuss your project with you. Those bids typically start in the neighborhood of $3.00 per double-spaced page and may increase or decrease depending on the amount of work there is to be done. Because you're receiving both a content edit and line edit simultaneously, that's like two edits for the price of one! In addition, I verify all my corrections using Merriam-Webster and the Chicago Manual of Style. 

To schedule your edit or to ask any questions, please contact me at tristipinkston@gmail.com.